Saturday, January 15, 2011

PE2_iMovie

The “Before” Video created in iMovie

Here is a video I had done back in November.


This video was included in my Brain-Based Learning Presentation.  Mt topic was based on the analogy of the Dendrites of the Brain vs. River Tributaries.

I took this video down at the Schuykill River on Kelly Drive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  I actually did this on a whim; I was on my way to work and just pulled over and took this video.  This was actually my first time using the camera.  Additionally, I had never used a video camera before.  If I do say so my self, it didn’t come out too bad.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think.

After watching this short video check out my next blog to see the changes I’ve made to it.

Jackey




No comments:

Post a Comment