Saturday, January 15, 2011

BP7 - One Minute Video: Google Sites Web 2.0

Hello, this is Jackey Presley.
My 1 minute talk will be on the Web 2.0 of Google Sites.

The reason why I chose to talk about this web 2.0 is that is very similar to a website I used to use about five years ago that has since shut down – Geocities, which was powered by Yahoo.  When I had used Geocities I was happy that this web component was very easy to use based on the numerous templates that a person chose.  However, I was sadden that this web hosting site was no more.









I am happy to announce that I have found a very similar component of myself creating a website and that is Google Sites.  I can now use numerous templates to create my own teacher classroom website with ease.








Template of Teacher Website I am currently working on





Template of School Website I'm working on:



Screen Print of School's Current Website that will be revised: (student's pictures have been blocked out for security reasons on this blog)






Take the time to check out Google sites – you will be not only impressed but surprised on how easy the capabilities of this web creating components can be.
Well’ that’s all I have to report.  Thank you for your time.

This is Jackey Presley and I hoped you have enjoyed my 1 minute video on the Web 2.0 of GoogleSites.

Thank you and goodbye.

Just in case I have also included a link to Viddler for my video in case it does not work










No comments:

Post a Comment